5/30 Surplus Vehicle and Equipment Auction
May 18, 2015
The Shauger Group, Inc. will be hosting a surplus vehicle and equipment auction on Saturday, May 30, 2015 at its headquarters (429 Dodd Street, East Orange, NJ 07017). Available items include sweepers, front-end loaders, pickup trucks, generators, small hand equipment, brick blocks, and mason supplies.
Auction will feature…
- 2002 Elgin Broom Bear Street Sweeper mounted on a 2001 Freightliner FL70
- 2001 Model 600 TYMCO BAH Sweeper mounted on a 2001 Navistar 4700
- 2006 Schwarze M6000-TE Mechanical Sweeper mounted on an International 4200 (Parts Only)
- 2001 Model 600 TYMCO BAH Sweeper mounted on a 2001 Freightliner FL70
- 1997 Nissan Box Truck UD1400
- 1981 Fiat Allis Loader 545B with 2-yard bucket
- 1993 International Dump 470
- 2002 Ford Pickup F550
- 2006 Ford 4×4 Pickup F350
- 2005 Ford 4×4 Pickup F350
- 1988 Ford R82 Truck with mounted 1988 Vactor 810 combination sewer vacuum & high pressure jet rodder (with Aries Saturn III camera system)
- 1996 Komatsu WA-420-1 Loader with quick coupler and side dump bucket
- 2005 Ford F-355 Pickup with Plow
- 2004 Ford F-352 Pickup with Plow
A viewing of equipment will be held from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on May 30th. Bidding will begin at 9:00 a.m.
All items will be sold as is. Each vehicle and piece of equipment will have a minimum bid price. At the time of auction, a non-refundable 5% deposit will be required on awarded items. All sold items must be picked up from The Shauger Group’s yard and paid in full by 3:00 p.m. on Monday, June 1st.
All vehicles and equipment also will be available to preview at The Shauger Group on Friday, May 29th.